Friday, November 09, 2007

Yet More Paperwork

H&T have a Spanish lesson in town in Fridays, so I met them afterwards, and we went to the Police Station to get something called Certificado de Ciudano de la Comunidad Europeo or something similar. Basically it means they're EU citizens, and they needed it to get Spanish driving leceses. It took the rest of the morning, but we succeeded. The only real problem was that my body had mysteriously flat batteries, and it was a real effort to walk even short distances.

Then they came for lunch. I cooked the easiest thing I could think of,a nd then rather rudely went for a siesta while they washed up and supervised my son's homework.

They'd brought a game for my son as a thankyou for loaning his Mummy the day before. So once the dreaded homework was out of the way, they all had a good time playing together.

And I managed to drag myself to the computer for my usual 200 word stint. So the novel's up to 65,402 words.

No comments: