Friday, June 06, 2008

Domestic Boredom

Well half my son's trip is over, and I've done almost nothing of what I planned. Of course I've spent a lot of time having fun, which I don't regret.

I got two submissions off. Gotta keep 'em out there, or they won't sell.

I've also spent a lot of time in the last two days cooking. You see I left the freezer open just a crack, and most of the food half-defrosted. Not enough to be a complete disaster, but enough that I feel I have to cook it all within a few days. Plus defrost the freezer, of course, because an inch of frost on the cooling pipes makes it horribly inefficient. Ah well, it'll save cooking later.

I've also done a ton of updates for the Ruido website.

And I've vacuumed the car.

I hope that wasn't as boring to read as it was to do.

No comments: