Saturday, February 08, 2014

Not going too well

I got very tired and I had to stop everything non-essential for a while. The English version of my new book is taking longer than usual at the printers, because it landed in the middle of a reorganisation. Meanwhile, I'm still working on the translation. And I've just found out that I've been doing it wrong. In Spanish, you punctuate the dialogue in a completely different way. So I'm going to have to go back and do it all again. Take a deep breath and start again...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheila, glad I've found your blog.

Patsy said...

Aaaaaargh! How frustrating for you.

Jan Baynham said...

You must feel like hitting your head against a brick wall - poor you. Good luck . Keep your chin up.

Jan Baynham said...

Poor you = you must feel like hitting your head against a brick wall, Sheila. Good luck and keep your chin up.