Sunday, July 01, 2007

Mad busy

I should have organised our family holiday ages ago, but I've been too busy. Meanwhile, my husband went and booked the time off work. Panic stations!

So we fly off to Dublin on Wednesday, to take advantage of the cheap Ryan Air flight from Tenerife. And practically all I've done for the last two days is make bookings.

  • Flight from La Palma to Tenerife

  • Flight from Tenerife to Dublin

  • B&B in Dublin (not yet confirmed)

  • Hire car to pick up in Dublin and drop off at Rosslare

  • Ferry from Rosslare to Fishguard in Wales

  • Hire car to pick up in Fishguard and drop off at Manchester Airport

  • B&B in Wales (not yet confirmed)

  • B&B in Somerset(not yet confirmed)

  • Travel lodge at Mancherst Airport

  • Flight from Tenerife back to La Palma



And now I have an email saying the tickets for the Manchester - Tenerife flight are coming here to La Palma. ARGH! They haven't a hope of arriving before Wednesday.

No comments: