Thursday, November 06, 2008

Barack the Builder



I keep saying I need to spend more time playing with Photoshop. Well, I just did. It's not perfect, but it was fun and I learned a lot.

As to the politics, I think he's inherited a mind-boggling mess, but then he's already done six impossible things before breakfast. For a start, if you'd asked me six months ago, I'd have said the USA was overdue for a black president, but it would be about 25 years before they got one. And he's saved us from the half-baked Alaskan. So like everyone else, I'm waiting to see just how much he can fix.

And I'm still humming "Little Seeds of Hope."

2 comments:

JR's Thumbprints said...

You're definitely right about President-elect Obama having his work cutout for him. How do you undo eight years of "The Shrub"?

As for the choice of family pets, I hope the Obama's choose a Labradoodle. Hey, come to think of it, wouldn't it be a hoot if they chose a baby piglet? Then again, maybe not -- too controversial for us Americans.

Anonymous said...

I love your poster, and the comment about the "half-baked Alaskan." We tend to forget that our countries politics affect the rest of the world as well.

My rabid Republican relatives tell me Obama will destroy the nation. I'm looking forward to seeing them disappointed.