Friday, April 10, 2009

This is crazy!

I must be MAD! Stark raving bonkers! Thick as four short planks. At least 64k short of a megabyte. Nuttier than a whole warehouse of fruitcakes. But then what would you expect from someone who has conversations with imaginary, genetically-modified hamsters?

I've started a blog on El Hierro at http://elhierro.sheilacrosby.com/. This is ridiculous, because I have absolutely no time at all to update it. Mind you, I'm not promising to update it. Ever.

On the other hand, I love the place, and there's practically no competition at all. I found a blog about it, started in 2006, without a single post.

One thing I've been planning for a while is to put some real work into the blog about La Palma, and today I registered it with Technorati.

According to pro-blogger .com:
Adsense Revenue = Traffic Levels + High Paying Ads + Relevant Ads + Optimally Positioned and Designed Ads

This sounds like common sense. Given that the subject of the ads is fixed, and I'm already getting relevant ads, I want to increase my traffic and improve the ad design and placement. If I do a little every day, then soon I should be able to retire right?

Well, maybe I'll be able to buy a pizza at least.

No comments: