Monday, February 08, 2010

A Great BBQ and an Amazing Sunset

A glorious sunset over PuntagordaA glorious sunset over Puntagorda

Yesterday I set off for the almond blossom fiesta in Puntagorda. When I arrives, I phoned my friends in Franceses to see if they were in the village too. Well, they were, but at their friends' barbecue, so we agreed to meet up later.

Before I'd even left the car, they phoned back with an invitation to the barbecue. So I went, and I had a great time.


Chairs and shadows at sunsetChairs and shadows at sunset

And we had the most wonderful sunset. It even cast these lovely shadows on the walls of the house. And once the sun itself had disappeared, the sky looked very like the surface of Jupiter.
(The photos of the Almond Blossom fiesta are up at A Small Rock in the Atlantic.)

The surface of Jupiter?The surface of Jupiter?

No comments: