Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Too busy for yogurt.

I can't believe I got everything done yesterday.

I took Julio to school and little Sam to nursery and got home about 9 a.m. That gave me just under two hours at home to mop the kitchen and utility room floors, have a shower and read email. then I took Lou to the doctor, to get the official letter to say her foot's still in plaster. They were a little slow, so we didn't get out until after noon. That gave us just enough time to run around the supermarket before picking up Sam and Julio. I left the yogurt in Lou's fridge, since I wouldn't be home for a while and the sun was quite hot. Then it was straight to Santa Cruz for lunch and Julio's appointment. We got home at 3:30 p.m., which gave us fifteen minutes (brush teeth and dump shopping) before his dentist appointment at 4 p.m.

That was really fast, thank goodness. I even had time to unpack the shopping and update the Ruido website before heading off for parents' evening at school. He's doing rather well lately.

I dropped off Lou's paperwork in the school office, and they asked me to take some to her. Fine by me, since I'd left my yogurts in her fridge, and she'd left her shampoo in my car.

It was rather good timing. Little Sam was just refusing to get into his bath. So I asked him if he had a plastic duck, which got him into the bathroom, and between us we persuaded him into the bath.

I was just leaving Lou's when Theresa rang. Dee's flight was arriving early, so if I wanted to catch her before she disappeared off to Garafia, I'd better get to the airport immediately.

That's when I remembered that the yogurts were still in Lou's fridge. Never mind, they could stay there. I dashed off to the airport.

Dee's flight wasn't early after all, but that gave me chance to relax and chat to Helen and Theresa for ten minutes. And while I was there I treated myself to some UK magazines.

Then I had to get home and cook dinner.

And the yogurts are still in Lou's fridge.

No comments: