Sunday, April 06, 2008

Fun at last



Lately it seems to have been all work and no play (except for writing just a little about my hamster secret agent every day). I'm behind with everything, and more stuff to do arrives faster than I deal with the old lot.

So I felt it was urgent to recharge my batteries. I talked Helen and Theresa into visiting both flea markets today: the monthly one in Santa Cruz, and the weekly one at Argual, on the outskirts of Los Llanos.

I haven't been to the one at Argual for at least ten years, and I really enjoyed it. But I'm not going to give a long description here, because I'll do that in the other blog tomorrow.

And then we went off to Puerto Tazacorte for lunch. And then we came home. The late afternoon light was beautiful when we arrived, but it soon started raining.

At least I don't have to water the garden now. And I've got material for at least four blog entries about La Palma.

No comments: